Island Creek Hall Association Collection: The Island Creek Hall Association Collection (1876-1963) consists of 25 items relating to the creation and administration of the Island Creek Hall located at 243 Parks Street, Duxbury, MA. The Association was formed in 1876 by men and women living in the Island Creek area of Duxbury (originally designated as District No. 3) who wished to build a Hall for use by it’s members. The Hall was used for parties, religious gatherings and club meetings. The Island Creek Hall Association remained active until 1964 when the building was sold to the First Church of Chirst, Scientist in 1964.